Phone Prep query

geo_nr1

Reaction score
I have phone prep in the arm rest.

But what I was wondering is for example say you call a call centre or something and it then says "press 2 for......"

Is there any way the voice activation can press "2" for you or is the only way to do this by pressing the button 2 on the handset?

Something never tried tbh, but knowing the system I would say the voice commands would only go as far as basic form & making the call not once connected, it would most likely be via your handset or the built in dialler on the RNS-E screen, I'll test that later.

I dont actually have RNS-E so it would only be through voice command.

The dialer on the RNSE works fine for this, use it all the time, particularly when checking /deleting voicemails.

I know this doesn't help you Geo, but useful for other members to know if they didn't already

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have specced this in my new car order. Can anyone give info of it's capabilities. Will it read the SIM on my phone without the adaptor or will I need this? What can I expect to be able to do without having an adaptor?

Yeah phone prep has bluetooth so adapter not needed really & most phones will do remote sim & download phonebook, received, missed, dialled calls lists so all good.