Pfl remap

CarterRS

Reaction score
Ive Decided to book in with mrc for a stage 1 remap. The car is currently standard.

Ive noticed on their Facebook page some pfl's have the asbo pops and bangs added aswell.

How will the car sound after the remap? Being a pfl it sounds amazing as it is. I wouldnt want to change it to much. Will adding the extra make it to loud? Anyone had it?

Reactions: Naylor92
Ive Decided to book in with mrc for a stage 1 remap. The car is currently standard.

Ive noticed on their Facebook page some pfl's have the asbo pops and bangs added aswell.

How will the car sound after the remap? Being a pfl it sounds amazing as it is. I wouldnt want to change it to much. Will adding the extra make it to loud? Anyone had it?
Have the secondary decat pipes done (£150). That and a standard stage 1 MRC (what I had done) is plenty loud enough. The PFL already has enough pops and bangs IMO.

You’re going to be blown away by the difference.

Yeah don't add any more, PFL with SE and decat is plenty loud enough. Valve it open too with Cete etc if you really want to punish your ears!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

I too am booked in with MRC for stage 1 and gearbox map on my pfl on the 22nd of this month. I’ve opted for extra pops and bangs but not asbo, and that can be achieved. I also have sports exhaust and secondary decats.

Thanks for the replys ,

Thats what im going for stage 1 and gearbox map, heard good things about the map. Im looking at end of the month for a cancellation ot anytime after 7th of next month.

Where is the best place to get the decat pipes?

My PFL has just finished the extra years Warranty so going to get booked into MRC at start of September.
Got the Audi decat pipes so need to get them fitted too.

Reactions: jimojameso, Naylor92 and CamRNW
Thanks for the replys ,

Thats what im going for stage 1 and gearbox map, heard good things about the map. Im looking at end of the month for a cancellation ot anytime after 7th of next month.

Audi do them now same price as anywhere else @Sandra will link you to the site sponsor.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra, D0C and CarterRS
Thanks for the replys ,

Yeah nice one chap, I booked in at that start of this month more or less. I asked them to let me know if there are any cancellations but no luck haha. 22nd it is for me, only another week and half.

Decat pipes. Milltek, Scorpion, Audi or custom made ones really chap. Any good tuning/automotive shop should sell them, There’s many to choose from.

Yeah nice one chap, I booked in at that start of this month more or less. I asked them to let me know if there are any cancellations but no luck haha. 22nd it is for me, only another week and half.

Decat pipes. Milltek, Scorpion, Audi or custom made ones really chap. Any good tuning/automotive shop should sell them, There’s many to choose from.
Lots to choose from. But it is just a straight through bit of pipe! I wouldn’t overthink it.