Pcv valve ?

Yea i recommend alcantara and i had 2mm thickness added aswell which works very nicely. £155 fitted.

Company i used was called royal steering wheels search on google he has got a few pics on there.

The cover is the bog standard top cover with the air intake. My four rings badge is missing and the s has been taken off. (bought it like that) didnt bother me at the time because the car was immaculate elsewhere but the more times i go under the hood the more it irritates haha!

I shall have a look, really nice touch the steering wheel, have you thought about getting a CAI and then a tt engine cover? Looks mint, lad on here sells them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I changed the diverter valve at the same time as the pcv valve and im not sure which one made the performance difference but it definitely boosted harder and held on to boost for longer, considerable difference when on pick up as well through the gears where as before i got a slight hesitation now it just seems to be constant, definitely worth looking at the GFB DV+ this is what i changed and rate it highly, it uses the old housing but replaces the piston for a metal one and also the rubber diaphragm and uprated spring, get more of a distinct woosh noise when coming off boost, hope this helps

Reactions: Cambaines
I fitted my pcv valve and it does seem better I was thinking of replacing my diverter valve too is anyone running a forge one ?

Good man, I have a force one that isn't in my car, I shall be selling it very soon! Just need to order a clip in from forge then I'm going to be selling it if your interested pal

How much and is it just the valve spacer or the kit what's the difference and how come your selling if you don't mind me asking mate ?

Need to sort the couple of bits for it, just the plastic clip... Haven't got round to buying the clip for it and I'm not really bothered about putting it on the car to be honest rather have the money for other things! Just looked on eBay and there's one on there for £130, I would probably take £100 for it pal

ok well, new pcv valve with gasket fitted, new dv valve fitted (type g) but not joy. I must have a split in a hose somewhere thats all i can think??

Very strange mate :/ you have done the obvious bits! I don't know what else to suggest mate apart from a smoke test if there's a leak, do you hear any hissing when your turbo kicks in?

yea im gunna get it booked in, and funny enough after fitting the new bits i did indeed here a whoosh as the turbo tried to spool, so im 95% there is a spilt somewhere but im not gunna fiddle around for hours when someone can find it in 10mins.

Intercooler pipe is a common culprit I think mate, but it literally could be anything, get it booked in mate, will be a lot easier to check around on Ramps