1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parts Database

Sandra Jun 20, 2016

1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

information for A6/S6 owners, especially those of the hands-on variety...

Within ARE links to illustrated parts lists for the A6/S6 OWNERS , go check... :readit:

http://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/

2. Crossmax

Crossmax Member

I've tried this data base and it never recognises my VIN :(

3. Graham Brownlee

Graham Brownlee New Member Audi A6 quattro S tronic

Me too. Are you meant to cut it down to the last 8 digits or something? I've tried a few options but no luck

4. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S tronic S-line owners group

These sites will not decode your VIN number.

5. Graham Brownlee

I'm missing something then, why does it have a field "Search by VIN" at the top left?

I used a BMW parts site in the past that would use the VIN entered to determine the model/variant - thought this was the same idea.

Thanks

6. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S tronic S-line owners group

These are illegal ripoff sites of a piece of software called etka. To make etka work you needed a username and password which is dealer only. My guess is they tried to enable the feature but never got it to work.

7. Graham Brownlee

OK, I see what you're saying. I'm fairly new to Audi so not familiar with any of the parts DBs etc. Ordered new discs/pads yesterday and found the sticker in the boot was the key to finding the correct disc/pad setup.

8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer