Part Number Help

dzTT

Reaction score
I phoned the local audi dealership asking for them to check a part number for me on a sensor and confirm if it was the right one I was looking at, gave the guy a part number and he said that doesn't exist, but wouldn't give me out the correct part number so I coudl keep looking for the sensor

Can anyone else help me out?

The part is the rear headlight levl adjustment sensor thats faulty, got a pic of the sensor and the part number is: 1T0 907 503B

Cheers
Dazz

Uh no, that part number is superseded to a new one & its actually the front sensor, so no its wrong anyway & yes that's correct for parts departments to not give out part numbers.

Reactions: LEE69
I'm confused now haha, I took a picture of that part when under the car searching for a sensor. It's on the rear passanger side, couldn't find any on the front on either side

Show us a pic of the part as etka states its front only, I'll triple check but already double checked.

Now that is interesting, even the superseded part isn't even for the rear.

The part number shown doesn't come up anywhere on an A3, however there's a little note for using on some VW's chassis's but it isn't 100% specific to be used for rears.

Does it have 2 fixing bolts & can you zoom out for me & post another pic up so I can see the fixing & the area.

The rear sensor usually fixes with 5 bolts, 2 on one part 3 on the other with the swing arm in between.

Haha never a dull moment with my car.

That is the only picture I have at the moment, I may be abel to get another this weekend if the weather stays dry enough.

From memory I can say the part in the pic had 3 bolts, possibly 4. and the other section had only one.
I will double check this at the weekend

No been able to get a picture due to the crappy weather but I've ordered up the part so will see how it goes...with the darker nights coming soon I thought it was best to hurry up and fix it haha