1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

P3 guage install

Chris518 Dec 12, 2018

1. Chris518

Chris518 Registered User

20181212_155539.jpg Fitted this nifty looking guage into my car the other day . Had to be brave and dismantle parts of the dash to fit but there is a guide video on YouTube showing how to do it. Plugs stright into the OBD port and gives loads of additional information about how the engine is performing plus a handy 0-60 mph timer. I like gadgets I do , plus it looks like a factory fitment.
    Chris

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. cosmicblue

cosmicblue Registered User

Looks good Chris - well done.

Chris518 likes this.
  4. Chris518

Chris518 Registered User

Thanks Cosmic . Quite chuffed with myself as I didn't break anything when wriggling the dash sectons apart and went back together without a hitch as well which doesn't rarely happen when I undergo a job.
    Chris

cosmicblue likes this.
  5. cosmicblue

cosmicblue Registered User

Oh Chris I'm sure you are just underselling your considerable skills now?

6. terminator x

terminator x Registered User

Cmon then what's the 0-60?!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

7. nervus

nervus Registered User

Did you fit the JF Automotive box yet? I'm interested to know what the Boost pressure reads with the P3 before and after.

As it fits via OBD Port it may not change as the ECU is tricked by the box so probably not a real actuall BoostP reading.

8. Chris518

Chris518 Registered User

Sorry not seen your posts. Don't know what the 0-60 time yet as not been anywhere suitable to try it and haven't had time to fit the JF Automotive box yet as the daughter gave birth to our first grandchild the other day so with Christmas and everything else that has gone on anything to do with the car has been put on hold for the time being but I will try and note the boost readings "before and after " and see if there is a difference.
    Chris

terminator x likes this.