Oxfordperformanceautos?

AY4

Reaction score
Looking at getting a remap for my 1.8T. Has anyone used this company and if so how did you rate their services. I am only 4 miles from Dialynx and although they have a blazing reputation for all things Audi performance they are £100 moe expensive. I appreciate that you get what you pay for etc etc...but they do seem to be a reputatable company. Thank you in advance.

Not sure of either as I don't know them.....but as many Forum members have found out to there misfortune, there's more to a remap than a download from a laptop.

You do get what you pay for imho.

BR
A

Dialynx all day never heard of the other company.

Thank you for your advice. Had my remap with Dialynx yesterday. Very pleased with the results. But had to stay local and didn't get the chance to go for a good run. Dialynx will also reset map free of charge if I choose to run a higher grade of fuel, which according to them might give me another 15 bhp. Its just the cost of the likes of Optimax et al that puts me off a bit. Will certainly consider it though.

People have suggested that premium fuels return. Slightly better mpg that standard, sometime making the cost difference negligible. My diesel golf for example did 5mpg more over 3 tanks than it did with normal diesel. So always worth a try. Make sure you are running on fumes before filling up though!

F.A.B novril....and thanks.