Own up, who's is this?

Last week parked next to a Q5 that had SQ5 brakes, rear valance and quad pipes. Went to that effort but left the s-line badges on the side and rear and the tdi badge on the back. And I quest didn't get around to changing the front grill either. (Yes I know the SQ5 is a tdi).

It was a 15 plate too. If you're going to go to that effort on a new car then at least go the whole hog. Or step up and buy an SQ5 if that's what you want, don't try and blag it.

Parked the S4 next to it on purpose to make him feel like a muppet :-D

My colleague's got an Q5 with just TDI on the back, no silver mirrors but with rSQ5 ear valence and quad pipes, it's also a 15 plate, its sound similar to what you parked next to, it may have been a legit upgrade.

He tells me it was part of the extras list when he ordered it, I'll check his brakes tomorrow.

I have seen a diesel 'S4' and a 2.0 ultra 'S6' in the last few days. Really don't understand it! Anyone that cares will immediately know it's not and anyone else probably wouldn't even know what an S4/6 was anyway?!

Reactions: Chop.
I bought my 2.0 s line recently and it came debadged rear but with an s4 grill with badge on.
First thing I did was order a new grill and black s line badges. Feels embarrassing to be seen in when actual S4/5 etc. models go past and know it's not an s4

Reactions: Chiefbadger