Own up, who removed the thumbs up emoji???

VAG-Slag

Reaction score
Berkshire, Surry, Hampshire tri-intersect
So since the forum update, which must have been a year or more ago now (?), I quickly noticed that my number 1 emoji, the legendary "thumbs up guy", was no more :sleepy:

Having developed a strong relationship with Thumbs Up Guy over the years it was difficult for me to come to terms with the sudden an unexpected loss, however I dug deep and soldiered on... After all, time's a healer, right???

Apparently not! . . Fast forward to now and I find myself searching the emoji's for something that comes anywhere near to expressing my feelings in the way Thumbs Up Guy did. Nothing! . . And it leaves me pondering, who exactly was it that made the executive decision to cold-heatedly cull the Thumbs Up Guy???

And how do they even sleep at night!?

Reactions: tigerhonaker, ch1z64, Audi Bairn and 4 others
@VAG-Slag is this the guy?
34.gif

http://www.allsmileys.com/files/kolobok/misc/34.gif

Reactions: Audi Bairn
So since the forum update, which must have been a year or more ago now (?), I quickly noticed that my number 1 emoji, the legendary "thumbs up guy", was no more :sleepy:

Having developed a strong relationship with Thumbs Up Guy over the years it was difficult for me to come to terms with the sudden an unexpected loss, however I dug deep and soldiered on... After all, time's a healer, right???

Apparently not! . . Fast forward to now and I find myself searching the emoji's for something that comes anywhere near to expressing my feelings in the way Thumbs Up Guy did. Nothing! . . And it leaves me pondering, who exactly was it that made the executive decision to cold-heatedly cull the Thumbs Up Guy???

And how do they even sleep at night!?
You mean this one :thumbs up:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and VAG-Slag
Thumbs Up Guy! :hearteyes: I'd almost forgotten what he looks like, he's beautiful!

Big thanks to Sandra for reuniting me with Thumbs Up Guy, and reestablishing him as a permanent member of the emoji tab :relieved:

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, DieselJake and Sandra
Thumbs Up Guy! :hearteyes: I'd almost forgotten what he looks like, he's beautiful!

Big thanks to Sandra for reuniting me with Thumbs Up Guy, and reestablishing him as a permanent member of the emoji tab :relieved:

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:
Happy to know your happy. :thumbs up::icon thumright::thumbs up::friends:x

Reactions: Ghost and Audi Bairn