Origins of your User Name?

Surely Carbon products will still work out cheaper than magnesium parts.

Surely Carbon products will still work out cheaper than magnesium parts.

Oh for sure. Not by much mind.

The average Joe doesnt wanna pay tho, they'd rather by cheap tat from China thats full of black fiberglass roving (a matierial that looks like carbon but isnt).

Fiberglass is underrated, unless a build has an unlimited budget or needs to meet certain specifications it's hard to see why anyone should get carbon over fiberglass especially if it's all tied down properly but that should be done regardless of material.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Well.

Basically, me and the lady friend were walking about Helmsley a few years back and I said I'd like a dog. A big dog. A big, handsome Weimaraner and it'd need a pretty solid name.

I said "Imagine being in the park on a Sunday morning and shouting 'Thundercliffe!?'...how good would that be?"

Oh. And I was born in 81.

Fin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can sympathise there.......

babf47dcc8eb65cedd4fc93e2b2d63fd.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Thundercliffe81
Can sympathise there.......

babf47dcc8eb65cedd4fc93e2b2d63fd.jpg

Look. At. That! Positively regal...

They are the most handsome dogs. What a photo haha. That thing must dominate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: T-800
Ripped off of some kid I pwned on CS back in the day.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
New to the forum. Good thread. No one has ever asked.

Niffty9 is from Monte Carlo or bust, the car owned by and produced by the '**** Dastardly' character. Saying the name always makes me smile.. hence perfect internet name

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Thundercliffe81
I tend to use the same name in all forums and the first proper forum I joined was the Focus ST forum and picked ASBOST... Just seemed easier to use the same forum name where ever I went

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Baka is Japanese for idiot, and it's what I mutter under my breath when I do something wrong.

Which is a significantly more frequent occurrence than is ideal, so it kinda stuck.

Reactions: Ghost and oli356