Reaction score
6cf04ee9d80442121f92dc7d926a3a58.png

f912bd37b981f074271a2aa5776b6d7c.png

241da868e0b8aaeb3eedde4ef0de5a9d.png

c8b08d4fdb01aefbe445aca7db2aa183.png

4cabd4bf5e975b4921d947c3de889709.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NHN
They've basically adjusted the clocks but forgot to adjust the other areas, of course any mileage correction to less than driven is completely wrong, but that's what's happened here.

They've basically adjusted the clocks but forgot to adjust the other areas, of course any mileage correction to less than driven is completely wrong, but that's what's happened here.

Mileage blocker mate, popular on RS3’s etc.

Doesn’t stop it racking up on gearbox though.

Sorry I'm still recovering from COVID so I stupidly didn't click at that part.

Some people, I remember when I was.going to look at cars in Italy when I lived there & every car on the lot had been clocked, thank god for vcds.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Sorry I'm still recovering from COVID so I stupidly didn't click at that part.

Some people, I remember when I was.going to look at cars in Italy when I lived there & every car on the lot had been clocked, thank god for vcds.

And Birmingham / Bradford etc

Reactions: NHN
I can't disagree with certain comments unfortunately lol.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Looking for a rs3 saloon just now and didn't realise mileage blocker use was so rife. Is it only vcds that can show this information or does obd11 also have a way of showing actual mileage

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Looking for a rs3 saloon just now and didn't realise mileage blocker use was so rife. Is it only vcds that can show this information or does obd11 also have a way of showing actual mileage

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Yes go into Live data in the gearbox 02

Find Transmission mileage and select.

Reactions: MrZ
Surely if there’s a will there’s a way. if someone was really dodgy they could amend everything that stores mileage.
No different to old school way of disconnecting Speedo cable or putting in reverse.

Surely if there’s a will there’s a way. if someone was really dodgy they could amend everything that stores mileage.
No different to old school way of disconnecting Speedo cable or putting in reverse.
There are blockers advertised that claim to do 'all modules' . Not sure what that means exactly or if it works but it would only be a matter of time as it adds 1000s to the price of a used car.

As with anything then yes there are options to block the gearbox as well.

Most I’ve seen are in behind the VC so easy to fit.

As with any car if the car looks like it has done 100k miles yet the mileage is much less, run.

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

As with any car if the car looks like it has done 100k miles yet the mileage is much less, run.

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Audi interiors wear pretty good if looked after though.