Oil pickup pipe part number for AEB 1.8T anyone??

mike-a

Reaction score
Can someone with access to etca or similar give me the part number for the oil pickup pipe in the sump? It's for an AEB 1.8T.Suspect I have dreaded sludge issues so going to clean sump and replace the pickup pipe.

Thanks

Hmmm
Does that mean it's not a replaceable part or just that there's not a part number?
Many thanks for the reply aragorn

Its not a replaceable part on its own. Comes in a complete pump kit.

yeh, i mean it unbolts, so you could get one from a spare pump and fit it, but you cant buy a new one on its own.

I think i might have one kicking around the garage if your just wanting the pickup. Personally i'd want to fit a whole new pump.

Was hoping to just swap oil pickup and clean sump as cash a bit tight at moment.Looking inside oil filler there's a fair bit of sludge so I suspect the sump will be same.Have a spair sump that I've cleaned out and was hoping to do a swap and have it done quickly as I don't have a lot of spair time to work on the car and it's my daily transport.Had oil pressure warning for about two seconds three weeks ago so it needs attention at some point.
Maybe should get some overtime in and fit a new pump in a couple of weeks? Not had any issues at all lately.

I`d change it all for peace of mind as you could change the pick up and then pump gives way so you`ll end up pretty much the same job twice. £220.04 inc vat from dealers 058115105C is the part number. Also get the optional bigger filter while you`re there. 068115561F £11.86 inc vat

I have a pump with very low mileage from an AEB/AJL.
I stripped, checked and cleaned it with the intention of refitting it to my current engine.

was going to stick it on Ebay.

drop me a mail, could be a cheaper option,