oh no check this van out on ebay

billybravo

Reaction score
Website
www.topgearstockport.com
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-Peuge...ryZ18174QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

743a_1.JPG

what the **** is that about if you want an audi that much buy one!

I'm glad to see with all that power he has clearly upgraded the brakes, although discs at the back would have been a bit better.

I bet that thing shifts...

Still looks like the bottom half has been painted in blackboard paint.

rs8 wheel?
must be a stockroom code for that model as I have never seen those on any audi!

I bet your lugs would hurt after having that big sub stuck right next to your head pumping out big bass, The back of the van would act as a resonator too!

That would of cost him a small fortune!!!! Waste of money springs to mind!!!!

stapo69 said:

I was thinking exactly the same. Good god.

I always think, when people spend so much money on a heap, why bother?

Something totally one off, like the satan car, then fine. But why spend thousands on a shed that will never be more than a shed? Just spend the money on a better car.

Faeces. Absolute faeces. I guess if the chap/chappette who owns it likes it, that's up to them; but I'd be mad if I found it, never mind paid money for it.

There should be a 'report seller to psychologist' link on eBay.

Chris: I'm not sure how good his brake upgrade will be... I think he got them off a guy with a suitcase full in the market...

eBay Joker said:
lowering springs (40mm diesel), new link rods, front Brymbo 4 pot brakes

...And I might be reading this wrong, but I don't fancy the handling if the springs are made of diesel :laugh:

Another thing that I noticed...

Field Marshall Fibreglass said:
and the front windows tinted to legal requirements.

...that'd be none then? Of course it should have limo black all round, that way you couldn't see who's driving.

Like I say, if he/she likes it fair enough, and best of luck to them finding someone else who does; but personally, I'm shocked.

Regards,

Rob.

I see the front view first then the side, then think hmmm...it gives the impression that he must have given up on the project that should never had started. LOL. That picture made my day.

Once on ebay I saw a TT replica converted from a metro (if I remember correctly). All in denim blue. You can tell what he was trying to achieve. I give him credit for the work he's put in but why not just buy a TT?