Sportback Oh dear [emoji23] I wonder who this is....

I take it they have confiscated the car then mate, I thought that would have been a slap on the wrist and a fine.

I take it they have confiscated the car then mate, I thought that would have been a slap on the wrist and a fine.

They probably exaggerated it to try to make an example on social media. Sounds like a slow night for plod...

Never seen an RS3 spinning its wheels to be honest!

Reactions: oli356, dno_uk and AudiNutta
Having said that, s/he must have done something to show off otherwise unlikely they would actually stop the car. Why even mildly antagonise them? Just leave them be, give them some space and let them take it out on the chavs.

Couldn’t have been paying a lot of attention especially with their rear view mirrors as the plod bike was right behind them.

How did they manage to spin the wheels on an AWD car? Unless they did a hard launch which I would assume would be mentioned also.. Slow night obviously.

But also, why antagonise the police? What's the point?

I can do an all wheel burn out in my s4..... all it takes is anything North of 3200 RPMS and if I go above 5k and drop it I will leave black marks and a cloud of smoke.... surely a higher HP car should have no problem
How did they manage to spin the wheels on an AWD car? Unless they did a hard launch which I would assume would be mentioned also.. Slow night obviously.

But also, why antagonise the police? What's the point?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sounds like yours is a manual

Reactions: AudiNutta and T-800