1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OEM Bluetooth for a A4 Cabriolet 2008 B7

R19DAG Oct 8, 2018

1. R19DAG

R19DAG New Member

Hi I am new to the forum and just picked up a a4 b7 cabriolet but the car doesn't have bluetooth. It has a double din concert cd radio. vin number WAUZZZ8H89K001388

I have read a few posts and the main recommendation is to retrofit an OEM bluetooth rather than installing a dynavin or xtrons.

I live in Rayleigh Essex and would like to know who you would recommend to have this retrofit carried out by. Happy to travel if needed but within reason. I am at the office most days in Welwyn Garden City if that also opens it up for a few more retro fitters

Need it done asap

Kindest regards

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. KLBC

KLBC Member Team V8 Audi S4 Saloon S tronic

Im not sure about OEM but why not look at some Android media players? They have all apps, bluetooth, sat nav, cd, internet access, etc etc. Have one installed in my car unfortunatly I didnt put it in so I cant tell you what installation was like! In the meantime you could use a temporary bluetooth FM transmitter if you need it ASAP.

4. Sveneng

Sveneng New Member

I looked at retrofitting Bluetooth but the cost even for a second hand unit was a few hundred pounds. It still meant I wouldn’t have DAB either. In the end I went for a Pioneer AVICSYNC F-80 DAB to give me everything I wanted. It was a more expensive option but 18 months on I’ve no regrets.

5. Ianski68

Ianski68 Active Member Team Mauritius TDi Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

out of curiosity, have checked on your phone to see if it detects a signal AUDI UHV ****. my cab came with BT, but only for phone connectivity.

i have an aux cable fitted to mine so as i can plug in my iphone. Can play music and use the phone hands free.

6. LawrenceH

LawrenceH Active Member

I went for a Dension BT lite. Cost about £75 ish I think, easy to fit and sounds good.