OBDELeven Coding for Puddle Lights

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi all.

I’ve just installed the puddle lights (from the excellent kits from Rocket Wires) in my car. Does anybody have the coding & instructions for OBDEleven so I can get them to work?

Thanks

I only know the one for rear doors as my car had the front activated already, but i can imagine its similar.

First, enable the rear door modules:
Gateway (Module 19) --> Adaptations --> Installation List, Specified Installations --> Door Electronics, Rear Driver/Pass Side --> set both to "coded"

Then I had to disconnect/reconnect the obdeleven app, and I also turned the ignition off, then on but I'm not sure that was necessary. You should now see the rear door modules (BB and CC) at the bottom of you modules list.

In modules BB and CC go into "Long Coding" and activate "ambient_light" and "door_exit_light".

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
I only know the one for rear doors as my car had the front activated already, but i can imagine its similar.

Gateway (Module 19) --> Adaptations --> Installation List, Specified Installations --> Door Electronics, Rear Driver/Pass Side --> set both to "coded"

Then I had to disconnect/reconnect the obdeleven app, and I also turned the ignition off, then on but I'm not sure that was necessary. You should now see the rear door modules (BB and CC) at the bottom of you modules list.

In modules BB and CC go into "Long Coding" and activate "ambient_light" and "door_exit_light".
Yeah I eventually figured it out and it was just like you said. Had to pay £30 to unlock the long coding to get that option though.

Greetings, I’ve been search the forums for a few days now and your response is great! I’ve got puddle/warning lights installed on my 2016 S3 and did set Rear Driver/Pass Side to "coded" (for both). I can’t seem to find modules BB and Cc that you speak of. Can you be a bit more descriptive as to what menu or navigation path to find them in OBDEleven?