1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

[Nov 13, 2016] KINGS LYNN DEALERSHIP MEET (KINGS LYNN)

Sandra Sep 19, 2016

KINGS LYNN DEALERSHIP MEET
Start Date: Nov 13, 2016 11:00 AM
End Date: Nov 13, 2016 02:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT

69 Hamburg Way, North Lynn Industrial Estate
KINGS LYNN PE30 2ND

Posted By: Sandra

Confirmed Attendees: 8
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 8
  1. sandraj0719

sandraj0719 Member VCDS Map User

Losirob it was nice to meet you and I must agree Sandra must of put some time in to this. The sales people seemed reluctant to answer a question but I must say the lady at reception was the best thing about this dealership. Not sure if it's of use but I think this is the audi number of the pedal car the kids loved, 3201501200.

losirob likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

I'm really sorry guys. I confirmed this meeting with head of business on Friday. I will speak to him tomorrow.. I am beyond angry ATM, I can't apologise enough to you guys.

4. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Not that I'm glad I had a last minute family emergency and couldn't make it.... but what a waste of time the 4 hour turnaround would have been.....

5. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Not your fault Sandra..... but will be interesting to hear what they have to say!!!

Griffin1989, sandraj0719 and Sandra like this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Thanks Mac, much appreciated. :) x

7. Raiden

Raiden Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't make it. In the end I thought due to me having 9 points on my license ill cry seeing all these Audi's there and not being able to touch them.

8. redlinehigh

redlinehigh Member

Have to say thanks Sandra for arranging this event but what a waste of time and effort, when greeted with no time for u and no cars! nice to meet up with a few people like griffin1989 but what a shame not to be able to drive or sit in something nice!!

losirob, Griffin1989 and sandraj0719 like this.
  9. sandraj0719

Sandra, I am sorry to ask but did they apologise for this mix up?

10. Sandra

I have to phone them back. They have apologised for non event and would like to do something with us, I just don't know what yet. I will keep you all updated :) X

losirob likes this.
  11. losirob

losirob Active Member

Thank you for the update Sandra . I would hope the dealership would make the effort to set up another event after the none event disappoint.

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Sandra

Yes they keen to do so. I'm really sorry the kids were so disappointed Rob. If you still looking for the audi toy car, try Mike in our parts request. He will get you a good price. :) X

losirob likes this.
  14. losirob

losirob Active Member

Ah thank you Sandra :)

15. sandraj0719

May be do an r8 day, that should get a few people interested and make up for the fail :)

terminator x, S3 Hilife and Sandra like this.
  16. S3 Hilife

S3 Hilife It's an addiction Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Haha, Great idea It would be packed out

Steve

Sandra and sandraj0719 like this.