Not getting Vegas yellow now

Banana split

Reaction score
I had a Vegas yellow s1 on ordered from about the first week In September, but recieved a phone call the beginning of last week from my dealer saying that my s1 was Ment to arrive November time would now more likely to be beginning of the new year sometime now. I wasn't too impressed so said there must be something he could do and he managed to find me a white 3 door hatch with no leather and not much really on the car, but also found me a 5 door Daytona grey with quite a few bits on so said wanted to see if he could do a deal on the Daytona grey which he has so I now get my car Tuesday So I haven't needed up with the initial color I wanted or the super sports seats but ended up with more bits than I wanted

daytona is a great colour but id have wanted the quattro packs

Yeah I wanted the Quattro packs guess that will be a thing for the next one in few years. I've ended up with
Fine Napa leather
Heated seats
Tinted windows
Flat bottom steering wheel
18" wheels
Convince pack
Bose sound system
Sat nav
Centre arm rest
A sport back instead of the hatch
So in all I guess I can't moan

Last edited:
RS3 on the way :)
It's being sold through my local dealer, PM me if you're interested. It literally has every option, 1 year old, 4 years of service pack left, private plate S1 YLW included.

RS3 on the way :)
It's being sold through my local dealer, PM me if you're interested. It literally has every option, 1 year old, 4 years of service pack left, private plate S1 YLW included.
Out of curiosity, how much are you looking for your S1? I was thinking of selling mine next year.