Northwest Detailer..

CrypticMG

Reaction score
Hi all,

As the topic says really... I am looking for recommendations of any good and professional car detailing services in the NW.. I am based in Warrington.

I am collecting my new SB A3 on 3rd Sept (hopefully) and was looking at a good 'new car' detail as I have heard a few horror stories... Would I still be okay to let the dealership do the initial one and then get it booked in with a professional service to rectify/complete the work?

Cheers in advance all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will need to get it booked in now for a good one as they are hard to get sometimes. Try griffiths detailing.

Try Remyroc detailing, he did my new Golf GTI last year and was excellent and very well priced. He is very highly regarded on the BMW forums. You need to book well in advance though.

Reactions: CrypticMG
The car will come in a sorry state but for me, the prep involved in removing some adhesive and transit grime is nothing like some of the recent horror stories I've seen post dealer prep - not necessarily Audi I would add though. An initial wax strip and full car DA to cut through any remaining protective coating/paint correction is likely to take much longer than spot DA'ing and a glue/tar remover jobby.

If you get the option of going down ceramic coating route with whoever you use, I can thoroughly recommend CQUK.

Reactions: CrypticMG
Cheers for all the replies guys. Going with Matt Rowe - awesome service and genuine advice given. Will be sure to post pictures in the appropriate thread once collected.

Reactions: scotty76