Roscoe oooo

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the site Just sold my A3 looking to buy an A4 1.9 TDi 56 reg at the end of the week.

I would like to change the front bumper (not boy racer style) but nice and tidy.

Does anyone know any decent sites or shops where I can get a cheap bodykit RS4 style or something similar.

cheers

Ross

Welcome!

Why don't you keep an eye out on ebay for a DTM front bumper? Rare but would look good if you found one!

Im guessing you bought SE? id just buy S-line or as above get a DTM, real RS4 bumper are expensive and youll need the grills which is a few hundred £ extra and the replicas are prob tash?

You can also get Votex splitter to make it look similar to an S-line bumper but i think there abit extreme personally.

pics when you get it.

I've been looking at a s-line front bumper which looks the same as the RS4's. Part from the grills are different it's £45 is that cheap

Thats very cheap, i think damaged ones are £100, is it aftermarket? if so i'd probably avoid it as it wont fit, will be a ball ache for bodyshop to work with and will most likely crack over time.

Post a link.

Doesn't look too bad mate, how much to have it repaired? you might be looking at £200 for painting?