Newbie with A4 TDi Sport checking in from MCR

BKZ187

Reaction score
Hey all.. this was the first forum showing up in google so signed up right away​

just picked up my BLACK 04 A4 TDi Sport as a daily use car to replace the 530d. Not got any pictures just yet. Needs a thorough clean. Modding bug is already in me.. my front bumper needed changing anyway so I picked up one of these off a quattro (not sure what its called? Votex?):​

frontviewbc2.jpg

Going to attempt to retrofit washer jets so it doesnt go to waste :p.
Also got quattro front grille and open to suggestions to best grille mod​

Mods planned:​

- With the larger front bumper I am thinking I should probably get some bigger side skirts - not sure which ones tho???​

- Rear Lip (again not sure which one)​

- Cupra R Front Lip - wondering if it will look mean as an add on​

- HID Install​

- Debadge bootlid​

- Twin exhaust conversion like the 3.2 Quattro - is this possible?​

- Remap​

- BBS Rims​

- RNS-E Retrofit​

- Chrome wing mirror covers (cool? or rice? :think:)​

- Legal German style number plates​

Last edited:
Hi there,

Sounds like a nice model; going from an e46 M3 and a mapped 530d to a 130 1.9 TDi must be a bit, boring? Hang on a sec, you probably still have the M3.. You state the A4 is a daily drive so one can only assume the M3 is garaged?

Look forward to the photos!

The 530d is going and the M3 staying :o.k:

the 530d is just not economical enough as a diesel.

Ooo I like the sound of that scott, any write ups you can point me to?

Which side skirts do I go for? Does the sport come with decent side skirts anyway?

if you look in the B6 section and a quick scrol through there then theres plenty of info about the exhaust conversion and bumper swap, in the process of doing it to mine, bumper is at the paint shop,

side skirt wise ive ordered some S line ones, just waiting for them to arraive and then of to the paint shop for them

Hiya and welcome.

I also got rid of my 530d for the same reason! Plus the auto box didnt help!

side skirt wise ive ordered some S line ones, just waiting for them to arraive and then of to the paint shop for them

its strange because I found some upgraded side skirts but was told they wont fit my car because it is already a Sport / S Line and the door mouldings will not allow the skirts to fit.. is this true?? :think: