Newbie from Edinburgh

Alyana

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New to the forum (obviously), just awaiting arrival of my Noggy Blue S3 8P (photos below). This is replacing a Fiesta ST after a long love affair of 5 years so the S3 is a nice upgrade! Bought myself it as a present after a difficult few years and have wanted one for a very long time.

Was a fairly active member of FiestaSTOC when it was decent in the area, hopefully will meet a few familiar or new faces.

Alana
Noggy1
Noggythequattro

Reactions: Radman, antowens and Sandra
Hi Alana, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice upgrade. You will find us all very friendly and helpful on here. Enjoy your new car and the forum. :) x

Reactions: Alyana
Hello Alyana and welcome to the best Audi forum on the internet loving the car hope you enjoy

Welcome Alana, that's a nice present you've bought yourself, enjoy the forum. :kissmyrings:
JG

Cheers! I'm turning 30 this year (just after xmas) so bought it now to get used to it before the weather becomes a challenge! Also finishing my MSc in next couple of years so I deserve it. Final kick up the bum was that my mums partner has terminal cancer so thought life is too short so get it whilst I can!

It's lovely to drive although it's power kinda scares me at the moment but will take a little while to get used to it. The gear ratios are so different so feel like I'm re educating myself to drive (with some economy, even if I don't always agree with the DIS!)

Hopefully see some of you around!

Welcome from Dundee
Looks like a great bit of kit, great colour as well...
I agree that you only live once. Enjoy the car and post more pics when you get it. I'm just in the process of getting an S3 myself hopefully...