New wheels and spring around the corner, any car plans?

AJ91

Reaction score
So living in Sweden we have had hardly any Sunlight and snow for the last 5 months and spring is quickly coming so im excited to be able to put on my new Wheels on the 31st of March.

Ordered new 20x10.5 concave Wheels with 275/30/20 tyres and will also lower it slightly with 35mm springs from H&R. Not sure if I need spacers yet but that could be something as well.

Will do a full detail - wash, clay, wax and also wet sand some scratches obtained during the Winter months.

Anyone else looking forward to the summer season?

First delivery..

IMG 0075
IMG 0076

Yeah it was between silver or gunmetal and having ocd I decided to go with the darker colour.

Do any of you know where I can get those red audi center caps some people have on their rs5 rotors etc? Ebay gave me no luck.

Yeah it was between silver or gunmetal and having ocd I decided to go with the darker colour.

Do any of you know where I can get those red audi center caps some people have on their rs5 rotors etc? Ebay gave me no luck.

Nice set of wheels AJ, just a suggestion, why don't you wrap your existing centre caps with red vinyl.

JG

Reactions: AJ91
That's one option, cheers. I've been looking for stickers online as well. As the decal is replaceable so I think I'm sorted now anyways :) can't wait for the season to start now just need to decide between coils or springs.