New to the VAG fold

cossqwik

Reaction score
Hi all,
giphy.gif

just bought my first VAG after 20 years of driving, my vehicle owner list has previously been fords, vauxhalls, volvos, jaguars and erm once a rover and a Peugeot! Don’t judge me! I wont another rover or peugeot while ever I breath.

Anyways! Bought myself an A6 C6 2.7tdi S line avant fully service history at 182k miles, been browsing through the forums for advice and insight, it needs a few little bit doing to it but I’m proficient enough to sort myself and some insight from forums is always invaluable, well most jobs, that timing chain looks an animal so hoping never to have that problem so oil changes will be twice per year.

Job list to do
Throttle actuator stripped teeth (repair kit on way)
Nearside rear window not working
Front cig lighter not working
Back box heat shield loose
Few lights to polish up has gone foggy
Already had a quick go with one but need to remove it to get to the edges properly.
b6f7fb55a29ea6097e62428307f6eac8.jpg

0080af549b733a840352240b88ae6188.jpg

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy your new car. :)

Reactions: cossqwik
Thanks Sandra

The low rpm hesitation is bugging me a little but hoping this throttle actuator is the cause of that, stripped it down and the teeth are missing altogether so the butterfly isn’t moving at all, it’s just wide open permanently, above 2k rpm it is more predictable but I cant drive round revving it’s nuts off all the time.

Hurry up parts.

Reactions: Sandra
Hope the parts arrive soon