New to the forum, not Audi.

IanRW

Reaction score
Evening all

I'm sure you can guess I'm Ian. Thought it best I introduce myself even though I'm more likely to be lurking than interacting much here.

I'm due to pick up our new family wagon on Saturday which is a black 60 plate A3 Sportback (2.0 tdi 140 Sport). I've done the big modding thing with a mkiv Toyota Supra and 98spec DC2 Integra and will likely be leaving the A3 largely standard (famous last words!).

First thing I am looking at is a stage 1 remap and living in Renfrewshire have Auto-tec (Revo) nearby, with Brotek over near my home town in the Borders.

Any pointers are much appreciated and I'll be browsing the forums for valuable info as I need it. It seems a nice place and will hopefully see me stay a while.

Cheers

Ian

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Ian, welcome from the west of Scotland, lol. I'm sure you will enjoy the forum. Hopefully see you at some local meets. Enjoy :) x

Thanks Sandra. I dunno about the meets, never say never though and I still attend shows sometimes even if the car is in the car park! :D

Reactions: Sandra
You always welcome to come say hi to us :) x

Reactions: IanRW
393eab12d479c9e9b033af6a87dce840.jpg

You can look out for me in this

Am impressed so far. Loving being back in an Audi and looking forward to the remap even more now!