New S3 sighted in the flesh!!!

JamS3

Reaction score
Spotted a brand spanking new S3 in papaya orange going north on the A1 past Meadowhall shopping centre, Sheffield.

Looked very nice from the front up close however sides just looked like a normal A3 with S line bodykit.

I'm really gonna have to see one in the flesh to make my mind up, very nearly ordered one last week after speccing it out but think all us "old" S3 owners have got the better deal with looks etc.

Feel as if Audi are making the S cars look more weedy than they used to be...

Have to admit though before it got close to identify it as a new S3 I mistook it for a Focus ST!!!

focus st LOL!

read THAT, Audi!

i saw a new TT today (first time over here). looked pretty good from behind.

Honestly, just looked like a ST heading my way took a while to realise what it was!

Think it was more the colour though...

This must have been Audi Uk's press car as its doing the rounds in the dealers at the min to give the sales team their brief on it when it comes into the showroom in the next couple of months.

i dont think the new S3 looks nice, i think audi should have made it alot better,

couple of doors from my cousins someone has a new TT, and has old TT 2, alot of difference, new TT looks very nice and i cant believe i saw one in real life :)

I've seen a couple of new TT's heading out of Manchester along the M56. At first glance I thought it was a Porsche Cayman! Obviously I realised when I got to the side of it...

I've seen several on the road, one in the car park at work and sat in one at the dealer I got my A3 from. Very nice inside, me likey lotty :drool:

I saw a new TT on the A272 near Haywards Heath today - looked great - quite different to the "old" TT - looks much bigger.