New S3 owner here

DamienS3

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

So yesterday this happened. One proud new owner of a 2017 facelift Audi S3 Saloon. Got the supersport seats and virtual cockpit too. Very happy bunny right now.

So I’m hunting mods. Might fit a coilover kit and lower by 30-40mm if I can do so without destroying the ride. Any recommendations on chip tuning? Want to push this as far as I safely can. And what about improving the sound without making it sound like a Max Power Vauxhall Nova circa 1993?

Would love some exterior styling mods but don’t want to ruin what is already a beautiful car.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated!

Attachments

• 294DF408-D80B-4C64-9861-9CF5CC28451D.jpeg
    294DF408-D80B-4C64-9861-9CF5CC28451D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
Reactions: BarryG79, Bristle Hound and Audi Bairn
Hey everyone.

So yesterday this happened. One proud new owner of a 2017 facelift Audi S3 Saloon. Got the supersport seats and virtual cockpit too. Very happy bunny right now.

So I’m hunting mods. Might fit a coilover kit and lower by 30-40mm if I can do so without destroying the ride. Any recommendations on chip tuning? Want to push this as far as I safely can. And what about improving the sound without making it sound like a Max Power Vauxhall Nova circa 1993?

Would love some exterior styling mods but don’t want to ruin what is already a beautiful car.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated!
@DamienS3 - Hi & :welcome!: to Audi-Sport.Net !
Congrats on your new :s3addict:
Looking foreword to more pic's ;)

@DamienS3 welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy your new car.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Just lower it by 20mm,do what you want to your engine ...but leave out any exterior mods,red paint which ever one it is looks good on the saloon

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Welcome to the forum, great looking motor that :racer: In terms of sound, most here have fitted a resonator delete, whether that be BCS anti drone or a straight pipe! Gives more volume to the stock sound. There is also a thread on here somewhere with plenty of messages on exhaust systems available if that is more your cup of tea.