1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Scott elliott

Scott elliott New Member

Hi there people, New to the site and on my 2nd Audi!. 1st 1 was A4 Avant B8 1.9TDI 180 Black Edition Milabo red 2008! Beauty of a car. Then onto a A4 B8.5 2012 1.8TFSI again what beauty to drive. Just fitted some 19s Stuttgart st9 8.5j front 9.5j rear just need to sort suspension out next.

q5man likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Scott elliott

Scott elliott New Member

4. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis saloon Audi A4 Black Edition TDi S-line owners group

Hi and :sign welcome:car looking nice and clean, like the wheels scott

Scott elliott likes this.
  5. Scott elliott

Scott elliott New Member

Cheers bud I try my best with the little time I have bit she's getting there slowly

6. Tashfeen

Tashfeen S4 - the smile per mile machine! Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Supercharged Audi S4 Audi A3 Black Edition quattro

Welcome to the forum mate and nice car. probably going to repest @GAS MONKEY here as well; quite like the wheels! Re: suspension not sure what your plans are but if you want to keep the costs low I can recommend Eibach Pro Kit. Just gives you the perfect drop and improved handling over stock suspension. All the best with your mods list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. countwilliam

countwilliam Member

Yummy! looking forward to seeing the progress

8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net @Scott elliott nice car. Enjoy the forum.

9. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

Very nice alloys Scott

10. Scott elliott

Scott elliott New Member

Thanks for the comment. Could you recommend best place to get them from

Tashfeen likes this.
  11. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Welcome mate.

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Tashfeen

Tashfeen S4 - the smile per mile machine! Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Supercharged Audi S4 Audi A3 Black Edition quattro

I got mine from Damian @DPM forum sponsor and a top bloke!

DPM likes this.
  14. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Damian @DPM is the man

DPM likes this.