New Leicester Member :D

M222ATY

Reaction score
Website
www.fourpointphotography.co.uk
Good evening ladies and gents. I'm Matt from Leicester UK and I have an A3 2.0 TDi S Line 140 in Ibis white 8P3 :). I've had a few show cars in the past but they've been Fords much to the disgust of some people ;) haha. Had the car 3 weeks and gathering plans at the moment but I would like some BBS CH's or Reps, coil overs, Black front grill and some S3 side skirts.

Below is a sample of my old cars and there quality but please be aware I am only 24 now so I've had my boy racer stage...

Citroen Saxo: (Featured)
P1000666-1.jpg

Fiesta ZS 1.6: (Featured)
DSC_04151.jpg

Fiesta ST Tuned to 185 BHP: (Featured)
DSC_0440.jpg

But now I've got my A3 I'm going for the more grown up view.

Thanks,

Matt (M222ATY) :D

Welcome Matt (from down the M69)
Some nice cars there,I love the last pic the colour/shine/stance is quality...for a ford :)

Welcome Matt (from down the M69)
Some nice cars there,I love the last pic the colour/shine/stance is quality...for a ford :)

Ha! Thanks buddy :). I make a promise now to all of you I will be keeping this car smooth and clean with no chavtastic addition's! I do need some help with parts though as I don't know where to start... I.e S3 side skirts and the front grill :(

Thanks for the reply :)

If you look in the 'stickies' (top of the section threads) in the A3/S3 8P bit there are some FAQ's on 8Ps and also ebay/sales threads which have a lot of info in there.

Reactions: M222ATY
Welcome to the boards, I'm relatively new here myself.

Unfortunately not at the moment as I've been really busy for the last 3 weeks of owning the car. Waiting for my private number plate to be put on. As soon as its on and I've had a chance to have a real clean I'll get some up :))