New footrest available

• Thread starter Deleted member 117185
  • Start date
Count me in for one of these bad boys!

Show off. ;) Here’s us with the black plastic and you got to go and rub that in our faces ;)
............:hubbahubba:.........lol. Still anoys me that my last RS3 16plate & the newer ones don't have the alloy clutch rest cover,not as if it'd a bargain basment car!!!!. Should be standard on the whols range like L.H.D market gets.

............:hubbahubba:.........lol. Still anoys me that my last RS3 16plate & the newer ones don't have the alloy clutch rest cover,not as if it'd a bargain basment car!!!!. Should be standard on the whols range like L.H.D market gets.

The LHD cars get an alloy foot rest? Serious? Haha! Madness how these spec varients work sometimes.. shame.

The LHD cars get an alloy foot rest? Serious? Haha! Madness how these spec varients work sometimes.. shame.
..........sad but true. They have for a while. I still have the 2016 brochure at home from when i had mine & all the photo's show L.H.D. models with the foot rest fitted.

Reactions: AudiNutta
+rs3 logo rubber mats, like our weather ain’t crap enough as it is:tearsofjoy:

They also get a fold down centre arm-rest and extra cup holders in the back, which we don't get :(

That’s a thought, I don’t think the through load facility was an option available on our cars was it? I thought it was always £150 on the PFL and I can’t see why I wouldn’t have ticked it for the reasons you’ve stated.

+rs3 logo rubber mats, like our weather ain’t **** enough as it is:tearsofjoy:

Yep that’s pretty rubbish we don’t get those, I’ve had the LHD ones on my watchlist on eBay for a year wishing! I’ve got the standard A3 ones in my car :(

Yep that’s pretty rubbish we don’t get those, I’ve had the LHD ones on my watchlist on eBay for a year wishing! I’ve got the standard A3 ones in my car :(
I contacted Tom at Crewe Audi parts on this but was told Left hand market only, pity as I would have paid the price just because the I use the car in some of the most muddiest of places and conditions, settled for the a3 ones instead

I contacted Tom at Crewe Audi parts on this but was told Left hand market only, pity as I would have paid the price just because the I use the car in some of the most muddiest of places and conditions, settled for the a3 ones instead

Well at least the A3 logo is pretty conspicuous, on mine anyway. The newer ones seem to have a white badge? Mine is black so blends in somewhat unless you’re looking.

The Audi rubber mats in the A3 are fantastic, they have the high rubber edge which could contain 15mm of water if need be. I find myself tip toeing around on the way back to the car with my summer carpet mats in, rubber ones are worry free and a must as soon as the wet weather sets in... only negative I’ve found is the really heavy indentations the grippers leave in the carpet, it’s a shame because it doesn’t need the grips they are solid.. ruined the carpet below :(

Your cringe then Matt that I load my rs up with soaking wet angling kit, inflatable boat, bait, tools etc but I do use a rhino boot liner and make sure I change the muddy foot wear to cleaner ones mate, and yes those rubber mats are a god send mate:tearsofjoy:

Your cringe then Matt that I load my rs up with soaking wet angling kit, inflatable boat, bait, tools etc but I do use a rhino boot liner and make sure I change the muddy foot wear to cleaner ones mate, and yes those rubber mats are a god send mate:tearsofjoy:

Yep I couldn’t cope with that haha! I every now and again have to move wheels around for one reason or another but I make sure I have protection down first.

Providing it’s cleaned adequately afterwards I’m sure it would be fine ;) My girlfriend is banned from going on the sand at the seaside because of the car haha.. worst thing to get out of carpets, next to chewing gum of course.

Reactions: Sandra and DW81
Well at least the A3 logo is pretty conspicuous, on mine anyway. The newer ones seem to have a white badge? Mine is black so blends in somewhat unless you’re looking.

The Audi rubber mats in the A3 are fantastic, they have the high rubber edge which could contain 15mm of water if need be. I find myself tip toeing around on the way back to the car with my summer carpet mats in, rubber ones are worry free and a must as soon as the wet weather sets in... only negative I’ve found is the really heavy indentations the grippers leave in the carpet, it’s a shame because it doesn’t need the grips they are solid.. ruined the carpet below :(
.........i found the same with those A3 mats the marks they leave!!!!. The ones in my SQ5 are a lot smoother on the rear & leave less marks.

.........i found the same with those A3 mats the marks they leave!!!!. The ones in my SQ5 are a lot smoother on the rear & leave less marks.

Maybe if I’m feeling really bored I can try and trim all the grippers off, because it looks awful.

Reactions: RS3 S.
Any progress on getting these made? It’s not like we don’t have many people wanting them :shrug:

Reactions: ZN7
Hi all,

Unsure how active the maker of these is on here, you will probably all have better luck contacting “f34_design” on Instagram.

Thanks,

Hi all,

As there’s nothing available for RHD cars in terms of a dead pedal footrest, I’ve been speaking to a fabricator and he’s advised he can offer the following attached product below for £22 delivered. Just gauging interest! Let me know if you’d like one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/x2F9h5E

Obviously it’ll say RS3 like the one below.
Put me down for one

Hi all,

As there’s nothing available for RHD cars in terms of a dead pedal footrest, I’ve been speaking to a fabricator and he’s advised he can offer the following attached product below for £22 delivered. Just gauging interest! Let me know if you’d like one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/x2F9h5E

Obviously it’ll say RS3 like the one below.
When will they be available??