New audi s3 8v owner

Gavin96

Reaction score
Hi new to forum just sold my ibiza cupra and purchased an audi s3 8v s tronic in red. From manchester uk hope to learn from you guys in the community !

20180108 182831

Nice car Gavin and a step up from the Ibiza.
Any more pics, whats the spec and any plans for the car..........just so we know how to help you spend your money lol

Reactions: Sandra
Hi -ju- it still has 1 year left of audi extended warranty at the moment so after that maybe a stage 1 map i hear it changes the car into a right weapon !

Yes i'm still waiting for my warranty to run out in 4 months.
I came from a stage 2+ 8P S3 with coilovers and arbs and although the 8V is a big step up, its a little too grown up standard for me.
You can always make the wait a little easier and go with a tuning box.

Hi Gavin, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Enjoy the forum :)

Thanks -ju- and sandra for the welcome!
Does having a tuning box void audi warranty with a flag ?

That's not a straightforward question to answer.
In reality ANY tuning will invalidate your warranty so you have to be prepared to accept this bowever, unlike a remap which does trigger a flag because it changes the flash counter, a tuning box is more of an observational/suspicion thing.

Ah ok i see well until the warranty runs out im happy enough with the power i get from the car such a nice power band throughout !

Reactions: Sandra
Ah ok i see well until the warranty runs out im happy enough with the power i get from the car such a nice power band throughout !
That gives you time to save up for all the £££’s we will help you spend Gavin. Lol.

Haha again thanks for the welcome guys ! Hope to learn more throughout these threads ! Kind regards gav