New Audi owner

AudiChris79

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I'm Chris, I live in Chesterfield and have just bought my first Audi. Well I've bought my wife her first Audi.

I'm a big VAG fan, previously owned a mk4 Golf GTI 1.8t and loved every minute of the time I had with it, Brother-In-Law now owns the car so still see it.

So anyway, this car came up for sale and I had to own it. We had a spare car so traded both in for it.

Now to the car. Sorry no pics yet, some cosmetic work a good polish required.

Its a 2004 Audi A4 1.8t S-Line Quattro, previous owner has had it remapped I've had powerful cars before but this is a different animal, need to go over it with a fine tooth comb to work out what has been done. So engine work is required, I think there is a leak perhaps rocker cover, not quite sure but will get it sorted. This is going to be a keeper for a long time.

Any advice will be very welcome, especially on a wax, and polishing side for you tips and tricks.

Currently have a good selection of products, will be buying more in the new year.

Hope I haven't board you with the above.

Thanks
Chris.

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome mate, show us pics. Marells Detailing (ASN Sponsor) have Wasabi car care products which will be launched soon, follow marellsdetail on Instagram.

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to audi-sport.net Chris. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)