New Audi Owner saying Hi

Ianski68

Reaction score
Audi A4 2.0TDi S-line cabriolet owner saying hello to all. New to Audis and lots to ask.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Hi and welcome! Been on here a while.... Was a 'lurker' for a long time.... Only recently started posting myself!

Welcome.

Always good to see another B7 Cab owner. Enjoy.

Audi A4 2.0TDi S-line cabriolet owner saying hello to all. New to Audis and lots to ask.
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the car and the forum ;) x

No way am I letting my mutts in the car again, proper trashed the Saab 9-3 cab I had, stank and leather was scratched to buggery. Hi as well, same year as my cab

No way am I letting my mutts in the car again, proper trashed the Saab 9-3 cab I had, stank and leather was scratched to buggery. Hi as well, same year as my cab

Lol. I have a great cover that goes across the whole back seat and is waterproof. Also she doesn't stink lol. No way she is trashing the Cab. Besides I have a VW Touran for her.

Reactions: Charlie Farley and Euans2
Lovely that kids and dogs are, they are the No. 1 destroyer of car interiors. Welcome to the forum.

you didnt take the right precautions before hand then, no issues with woofers in cars , leather or material makes no difference, if you cover things up and clean inside and wash covers on a regular basis there should be no problems at all.

anyway chap welcome onboard, nice looking car you have there, love the woofer too.....

Lovely that kids and dogs are, they are the No. 1 destroyer of car interiors. Welcome to the forum.

only if you let them chap, children by far are still the worse for abusing cars inside and out, you can cover up and protect a car inside from a dog, but small brats, oh sorry should i say children, will just pull it all off, kick the hell out of your seats, doors etc etc, break levers and handles and a lot of the time be sick all over the place, sorry but i'd rather have my trusty woofers anyday.....

only if you let them chap, children by far are still the worse for abusing cars inside and out, you can cover up and protect a car inside from a dog, but small brats, oh sorry should i say children, will just pull it all off, kick the hell out of your seats, doors etc etc, break levers and handles and a lot of the time be sick all over the place, sorry but i'd rather have my trusty woofers anyday.....
****** pal, dogs have sharp claws and teeth, they stink up to high heaven and dribble everywhere after an hour running about chasing balls/rabbits etc... Dogs destroy motors faster than kids fact.

nope thats nothing to do with it chap, and yes they do , i have a very large & angry GSD , a german pointer and a PBGV all have claws, teeth and droole, that what dogs have and do.
your dogs claws shouldnt be long, and teeth go with the nature of all animals inc brats, dribble can be cleaned off very easliy when you get home, if you leave it for days and days, or even weeks then what do you expect, same aplies to hair and dirt etc, if you clean your car out regulary and keep things in check you shouldnt have any issues.
My avant has full valcona leather interior, black headlining etc , none of which is pet freindly, i use door protectors to cover the rear doors cards, seat protectors for the seats etc and a load liner in the back, takes minute sto put in or take out, i take them all out everyday no matter what the weather is doing, rain or sun, snow ....whatever and i have no issues at all, no nasty damp dog odours damage or the like to the interior, only a few small scuffs in the load area,which were probably my fault.
Amyway, i challenge you to come down and look in my avant anyday, and prove me wrong.

Pet ownership is like anything, its what you make it....

Reactions: Sandra
****** pal, dogs have sharp claws and teeth, they stink up to high heaven and dribble everywhere after an hour running about chasing balls/rabbits etc... Dogs destroy motors faster than kids fact.

Lol..I have 4 kids now grown up. And I tell you the dog is way way cleaner, smells better and by far cheaper to keep

sorry to rant on chap in your thread chap , sometimes......well sometimes i have to just let rip...

Wink wink say no more!

And the dog agree's

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra and Charlie Farley
You reckon your car smells nice after you've taken dog out in ******* down rain??? Sure thing geeza, mine also smells just like a new car too. No matter how much shat the dogs have trodden in, however many dead birds and slugs they roll in, just never stops smelling of new car, that's because they don't get in the motor any more. Can't believe I've just read a grown human compare children's teeth to a German Shepard also. Couldn't make the Internet up!

life is what you make of it , if you live in a sh**t hole and threat things that way then fair enough, i dont and have the issues you seem to have, like i said you come down here and i will prove you wrong, end off story, i wont waste any more time on this frankly as it is a audi car forum and not how do you live you life.
everyone to there own.

alright son, don't cry. Just the Internet and people talking about whether or not dogs stink up cars. ***

Whilst I "personally" wouldn't have a dog on my leather seats (note: that Ianski68 has a very effective seat cover in place), having the dog on the back seat could make it difficult to fit the wind deflector. And, IMHO, roof down at motorway speeds.....my kidneys need that wind deflector in place. Nuff said.

Nice Cab....and Dog.

Enjoy.

any ways Boys and Girls lets put our claws away before we damage something else.lol

Just want to say thank you to everyone for there comments and suggestions. and wow i love this forum

thanks once again
ianski68

any ways Boys and Girls lets put our claws away before we damage something else.lol

Just want to say thank you to everyone for there comments and suggestions. and wow i love this forum

thanks once again
ianski68
And teeth :speaknoevil: