1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Audi A4 Owner

RyanM Jun 9, 2018

1. RyanM

RyanM New Member

hi guys I have just purchased the 1.4 tsfi petrol A4 sport on a 2016 plate, I have been looking at the obdeleven however I was wondering how you find out what settings your car has that you can enable , I’ve seen the dip mirrors etc but does all cars have this feature and it just needs to be activated ?

Cheers

Ryan

Briggzy likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Syed Shah

Syed Shah Cars are a mans best friend, then dogs..

You can get the mirrors to dip? Someone tell me this is true?

4. DohNut

DohNut Well-Known Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Think I have read on here you can do it. In fact my offside did it once after I’d manually dipped it previously.

5. A12RNX

A12RNX Active Member TeamMisano Team V6 saloon Audi S4 Audi A6

If you have dipped mirror function, you need to have the knob on the left mirror and it will dip when selecting reverse.

6. Syed Shah

Syed Shah Cars are a mans best friend, then dogs..

So it can be coded on or not? Would save me a lot of time when reversing tight to the kerb

7. A12RNX

A12RNX Active Member TeamMisano Team V6 saloon Audi S4 Audi A6

Yes it can be coded as long as you have folding mirrors, it costs 10 credits if you don’t want to do the long coding.

8. cjp2k

cjp2k Active Member Team Daytona saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Auto high beam is worth it in my opinion its 100 credits but i think £150 option so good value

Ive done it on my car and a couple of my colleagues cars

9. DaveW

DaveW Active Member

Got it on my A6 and it's great on dark lanes.

10. RyanM

RyanM New Member

Is there a list of the different features that you can add ? I’m just not sure what hardware the car has that we can activate?

11. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group