New Audi A4 Owner

RyanM

Reaction score
hi guys I have just purchased the 1.4 tsfi petrol A4 sport on a 2016 plate, I have been looking at the obdeleven however I was wondering how you find out what settings your car has that you can enable , I’ve seen the dip mirrors etc but does all cars have this feature and it just needs to be activated ?

Cheers

Ryan

Reactions: Briggzy
You can get the mirrors to dip? Someone tell me this is true?

Think I have read on here you can do it. In fact my offside did it once after I’d manually dipped it previously.

If you have dipped mirror function, you need to have the knob on the left mirror and it will dip when selecting reverse.

So it can be coded on or not? Would save me a lot of time when reversing tight to the kerb

Yes it can be coded as long as you have folding mirrors, it costs 10 credits if you don’t want to do the long coding.

Auto high beam is worth it in my opinion its 100 credits but i think £150 option so good value

Ive done it on my car and a couple of my colleagues cars

Auto high beam is worth it in my opinion its 100 credits but i think £150 option so good value

Ive done it on my car and a couple of my colleagues cars
Got it on my A6 and it's great on dark lanes.

Is there a list of the different features that you can add ? I’m just not sure what hardware the car has that we can activate?