New Audi A3 2.0 TFSI quattro Owner

Cambaines

Reaction score
Hi guys

Picked up my Red A3 2.0 Tfsi sline Quattro at weekend with 60000 miles, the car is a dream to drive! I had a mk7 fiesta zetec s before this so its a big upgrade for me! I will probably be bugging you with simple audi questions but ive got to start somewhere!

My fiesta( not to everyone's taste)!

82fa6b607f36919ae27ca848ab6c3998.jpg

My a3!

96f9f25fc1916905563278f984082fb4.jpg

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome mate! I recently bought the same car myself. Got any mods planned? From the look of your fiesta, I think you might ;)

Welcome mate! I recently bought the same car myself. Got any mods planned? From the look of your fiesta, I think you might ;)

Cheers Sandra and yes mate I have quite a lot planned! I'm going a lot more euro than the fiesta though, im thinking maybe some bbs ck's or some 3sdms 0.06's, drop her to sort out that rear arch gap! Android head unit im thinking, turbo back exhaust (currently got a powerflow cat back) which ive never rated but this is lovely! Cold air induction... I'm thinking ramair or neuspeed at the moment, smoked rear lights, drls on the front, clean honey comb grill with the reg on the side like the fiesta, maybe a little bit of wrapping to the roof, mirrors and spoiler... But firstly she needs a dam good 3 stage polish! All this will have to come in time im going to start off with the grill, wind deflectors, smoking the windows and wrapping the rear lights and air filter.... There's always a big list for modifying I for through most of it on the fiesta! What about you mate? Much plans?

That is a lot! I wish you luck on it man and look forward to seeing it progress.

I'm still new to most of this but I'd like to keep it OEM+ mostly. Rs6 alloys and facelift tail lights. Considering some old school rs6 LEDs on the front and mod them to the current headlights. S3 or RS3 grill depending on how out there I want to go. Mirror to the s3 metallic style. And of course all that's only the aesthetics. The performance mods are still quite mysterious to me but I'll learn in time I'm sure (or by learning from a really expensive mistake! Hope not!)

That is a lot! I wish you luck on it man and look forward to seeing it progress.

I'm still new to most of this but I'd like to keep it OEM+ mostly. Rs6 alloys and facelift tail lights. Considering some old school rs6 LEDs on the front and mod them to the current headlights. S3 or RS3 grill depending on how out there I want to go. Mirror to the s3 metallic style. And of course all that's only the aesthetics. The performance mods are still quite mysterious to me but I'll learn in time I'm sure (or by learning from a really expensive mistake! Hope not!)

Sounds nice mate! I bet far to carried away with modifying lots of ideas and not much funds to do it! The rs3 grill is amazing, the only one I can find for the 8p is about £240! Tbh mate this forum looks great, it's packed with useful threads of you have a dig, this is my first turbo so I have a lot to learn too! May get a progress thread on when I get a few bits flowing in!