New alloys

Jay_78

Reaction score
Hi all. Want to purchase some new alloys for my audi but unsure what size to get. Was thinking 19s. What do you guys have/recommend? I think they are standard 17s on it at mo.

I had factory 18s and thought that 19s would cause issues with the ride (due to the even lower profile tyres). i've actually found that ride has improved, however. Wider wheels and wider track will be the reason, i would suggest.

Also worth considering your suspension set up.

In terms of recommendations, try to stick to Audi OEM, in terms of fitment, build quality and looks. Lots of sellers across here and FB.

I've always had 18's until just recently and have to say that I'm surprised just how nice the car drives on 19's, I have always had quattros in the past buthave to say that with the wider 19's it feels even more planted on the road.

I've always had 18's until just recently and have to say that I'm surprised just how nice the car drives on 19's, I have always had quattros in the past buthave to say that with the wider 19's it feels even more planted on the road.

I'm over the moon with the improvement, particularly as the new alloys were purely an asthetic upgrade. I corner noticeably flatter on roundabouts and I sh*t myself less over those nasty, square inner city speed bumps/mounds.