new a3 delivery dates

rOb_A

Reaction score
not sure if you ppl are also looking at the new A3 but i called into my audi dealer today, to see if they had any news of ordering/pricing. they are taking ordering in May, production starts in September with delivery towards the end of the year. but still no prices as yet. that's way too long! think i may starting looking for a 3 door BE :yes:

I'm always wary of new to market models with new engines etc, I prefer to hold off for a bit to see if there are any early teething issues anyway, so a 3 door BE seemed the perfect choice because it's pretty well stacked as standard whereas I suspect the new shape will be decontented...

Reactions: N8
you ppl are wiser than your years :hi:just need to get my sb painted now, then look to move on

I'll go give one a test drive once they get stock, the new toys are too attractive not to. I really can't see myself trading my 8P in for it though.

From what i've seen, the new one isn't a huge change in looks so I'm not too worried that I'll start to feel like I'm driving an old school looking car. It's much less stark than the change from the Mark 1 to the Mark 2 (if I've got the mark's right :think:)