Need a clip to fix your headlight self levelling system ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a message to Steve's work email but no response so far so i don't know if he is on holiday or something. I am afraid i was only involved in getting him the prototype pair so can't add any further info. I don't have facilities for doing a bulk qty.

Hi mate, Have you any news on these at the minute?

Sorry - hadn't seen this question...

unfortunately i am not in a position to make any more. I was able to blag some resources as a one off to help Steve out of the prototyping jam he was in hoping to help get this moving for people.

I am afraid i haven't had a response to my email from Steve either so I don't know what to tell you i'm afraid.

Hopefully Steve will show up here soon and give people an update.

how much would it be to do me a pair as i cant really afford to wait any longer with the mot due.
cheers

Hi, I've just been contacted by one of your members about this problem, I have access to CNC equipment which could make these parts. I already make similar parts for a couple of BMWs and vauxhall Omegas. I would be happy to price and supply these parts, it looks like alot of you are in need! I just don't want to step on Steves toes, looks like he's put in a lot of time. I'll PM him to check, but if he's not committed to a purchase I'm sure I can sort something.
Gregg

Good timing... I was just about to lock the thread to put it on hold until someone could clarify the situation here...

<tuffty/>

....can you clarify the situation???

I'm happy to make parts, but as I say I'd rather not do so if its stepping on anyones toes.

Forgot to mention the website with the bits we already make is Sparkesandnoise.co.uk

Does anyone have a spare unit to hand that I can check part fit with?
It will need to include the motor so I can check the fit to the ball.
Preferably locally (Southampton?)
I'd be happy to return it with a new clip fitted.

....can you clarify the situation???

I'm happy to make parts, but as I say I'd rather not do so if its stepping on anyones toes.

Forgot to mention the website with the bits we already make is Sparkesandnoise.co.uk

Steve doesn't appear to have been active on ASN since the beginning of August I think we can assume he is a little bit pre-occupied elsewhere so considering the interest in this and that chazza is not in a position to help then providing the admins are happy (I will let them know) there I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to supply the clips but as this group buy was started by a member as a non commercial venture I will need to clear it through the admins first...

<tuffty/>

Status
Not open for further replies.