My S3 8V so far.....

Reaction score
Hi. Total newbie and first time Audi owner.
Could somebody please tell me if a remap on my Audi S3 2015 (build date was September) is possible yet? I am told they still cannot get the security on the new ecu's?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you

Hi. Total newbie and first time Audi owner.
Could somebody please tell me if a remap on my Audi S3 2015 (build date was September) is possible yet? I am told they still cannot get the security on the new ecu's?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you
Morning mate, and welcome. Lovely looking car and great shot!
I tried to have mine mapped only a few weeks ago - mine was delivered May 2015 and god knows when it was built! - and it's unfortunately still a no-no. I've gone down the MTM M-Cantronic route, which is pricey but so far absolutely brilliant!
Good luck whatever you decide... I was impatient!

Reactions: lucas-suisse, Steve 2015 s3 and Rob2k68
There a several tuning box options as batch mentioned. MTM , DTUK and others. Pros / cons to all. Or ofcourse you can leave it stock. A quick search through threads with MTM, DTUK, Tuning should give you plenty of info.

Enjoy and welcone.

Reactions: Steve 2015 s3
Quite a few tuners I've spoken to can remap the later ECU, just Revo and APR seem to be having issues

Reactions: Steve 2015 s3
Morning mate, and welcome. Lovely looking car and great shot!
I tried to have mine mapped only a few weeks ago - mine was delivered May 2015 and god knows when it was built! - and it's unfortunately still a no-no. I've gone down the MTM M-Cantronic route, which is pricey but so far absolutely brilliant!
Good luck whatever you decide... I was impatient!
Thanks for the welcome and compliment
I don't know what to do to be honest. I'm going to wait till I have 2k on it before I do anything regardless. For now I will keep my options open and decide once I understand how it all works move.
I am loving the car and understand why people rave on about how good they are.

Quite a few tuners I've spoken to can remap the later ECU, just Revo and APR seem to be having issues
Hi Mate

Thanks for the advice. Could you please tell me who the other tuners are?

Thank you

Hi Mate

Thanks for the advice. Could you please tell me who the other tuners are?

Thank you

http://www.p-torque.co.uk/

I've heard of a few others but I used Will (owner I believe) for the remap on my 8P3 and the map was amazing. He even spent time a few months later trying to minimise clutch slip with no charge etc. Only downside is he only has a 2wd dyno

APR will have the new ecu map out really soon! they have cracked it, so keep an eye on their site for imminent updates!

i will then be going down their route.

APR will have the new ecu map out really soon! they have cracked it, so keep an eye on their site for imminent updates!

i will then be going down their route.

Excellent news, I went with a local tuner and it worked out well for me.

My local revo dealer is useless and I've travelled before and ended up driving around the country just to get things put right

Excellent news, I went with a local tuner and it worked out well for me.

My local revo dealer is useless and I've travelled before and ended up driving around the country just to get things put right

i have an apr dealer about 5 minutes from me
nearest redo is an hour away...

just so i know its all done right, and i won't have issues I'm prepared for the over 5 hour drive to AWESOME GTi! when I've had issues with Revo in the past, and not hearing great things about the local APR guys, i think i have no other choice.