My mrs found a bargain project!?!!

I'd say its a bargain if everything checks out fine. Wouldnt cost too much to get that resprayed anyway.
You going to look at it fella?

I'm thinking bout it Ash mate.. My mrs has gone off her mkiv 4motion due to insane petrol prices and has been on at me for a while... It does look a little suspicious from the advert? But I might go have a look anyway.. Gonna be quite a bit of spraying tho, as it looks like the "screaches" go right along the side and onto the boot a bit?

I'm thinking bout it Ash mate.. My mrs has gone off her mkiv 4motion due to insane petrol prices and has been on at me for a while... It does look a little suspicious from the advert? But I might go have a look anyway.. Gonna be quite a bit of spraying tho, as it looks like the "screaches" go right along the side and onto the boot a bit?

Yeah just had another look that long scratch looks pretty deep. Looks like there 3-5 marks on the rear quarter to. One long one as well just under the window seals. The words on the driver door dont look like they are too deep. Think you could get it resprayed for about £400. If you were local fella i'd get my mate to sort it out for you. Looks a little suspicious from the ad just for the fact that the car an 57 plate with less than 30k ok its a 1.9tdi SE but could still be traded in for more than they are asking. Worth a look i'd say though. Good luck :thumbsup: Let us know you get on

Last edited:
That's some pretty impressive scratch... A ****** off ex maybe? Should only be a few hundred to sort though?

Eloquent vandalism.

Looks to be a cracking buy if, as said above, it all checks out. Can only really see one side of the car in the pics, hopefully thats the only damage...

That's some pretty impressive scratch... A ****** off ex maybe? Should only be a few hundred to sort though?

This kind of thing happens in my hood if you don't have a bus pass jungle! There's a lotta haterz out there mate

caww he must have been a right f**k c**t! lol!

Chris, looks like a decent project! low mileage n that, will be a nice car once sorted!

doesnt it just make you think why is it going for so cheap if theres on as said above £400 worth of damage:S

doesnt it just make you think why is it going for so cheap if theres on as said above £400 worth of damage:S

Eloquent vandalism.

Looks to be a cracking buy if, as said above, it all checks out. Can only really see one side of the car in the pics, hopefully thats the only damage...

I'm having my doubts, so an hpi is gonna be a must on this one methinks.. I'm wondering how much other damage there is, plus the interior looks hammered! - much more so than the mileage would suggest? Only one way to find out tho

well good luck in youre investigation

but by all means i wouldnt stop looking bro