My first few days

fafa

Reaction score
OK, so aside from the unfortunate bump I received (see 9 seconds post) I've been getting used to and enjoying this beast of a car. It's going to get priced up for repair tomorrow so fingers crossed it will be sorted soon.

I've found the bitdi has a split second think and then says "Oh you want to go that fast!!!" and then throws you forward at an astonishing speed. It's brilliant! I was pootling a long through town cruising slowly between the various traffic lights, looking at the badges on the back of other cars (mercs,bmw,audis) thinking - I can go faster than you, you, you and you... Then I spotted an S3 and thought hmm maybe not you.

Hope you enjoy the car.

It would be a race (straight line obviously!!!) I'd like to see.........

I've found the bitdi has a split second think and then says "Oh you want to go that fast!!!" and then throws you forward at an astonishing speed. It's brilliant! I was pootling a long through town cruising slowly between the various traffic lights, looking at the badges on the back of other cars (mercs,bmw,audis) thinking - I can go faster than you, you, you and you... Then I spotted an S3 and thought hmm maybe not you.

It's true, there is a moment of lag before anything happens when you want the fire works. My work around the problem is to flick the gearstick backwards into 'Sport' mode, and it's more responsive. I find the paddles on the steering wheel pointless, as the rev range is too short, but the sport function is handy, especially for pulling out of junctions. I flick it back to 'D' once I'm upto speed.

Reactions: gordie1973