1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

My first few days

fafa Mar 13, 2016

1. fafa

fafa Member

OK, so aside from the unfortunate bump I received (see 9 seconds post) I've been getting used to and enjoying this beast of a car. It's going to get priced up for repair tomorrow so fingers crossed it will be sorted soon.

I've found the bitdi has a split second think and then says "Oh you want to go that fast!!!" and then throws you forward at an astonishing speed. It's brilliant! I was pootling a long through town cruising slowly between the various traffic lights, looking at the badges on the back of other cars (mercs,bmw,audis) thinking - I can go faster than you, you, you and you... Then I spotted an S3 and thought hmm maybe not you.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hope you enjoy the car.

4. gordie1973

gordie1973 Active Member

It would be a race (straight line obviously!!!) I'd like to see.........

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

It's true, there is a moment of lag before anything happens when you want the fire works. My work around the problem is to flick the gearstick backwards into 'Sport' mode, and it's more responsive. I find the paddles on the steering wheel pointless, as the rev range is too short, but the sport function is handy, especially for pulling out of junctions. I flick it back to 'D' once I'm upto speed.

gordie1973 likes this.
  6. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

I do the same Jojo :)

jojo likes this.