786.2 KB · Views: 397
  • cab01.JPG
    cab01.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • cab02.JPG
    cab02.JPG
    886.9 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: Jasesapphy and James.c
Lovely interior! Would love to see a carbon dipped centre piece around the gear stick vs the red also

Cheers, I decided to plastikote the interior trim to brighten things up a little, and, as my accent theme colour is the colour of the red roof, it matched nicely as do the brake calipres :)

Very nice! I think a black grille and smoked headlights would go well with the smoked indicators/darker wheels.

Reactions: DrStrange
Looks great! Very clean. Like the RS pedals as well!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Rs pedals.....? Are they not standard then ?

I could be wrong but i thought the metal pedal caps were from the rs4. Maybe certain s-lines had them as an optional extra.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

very nice chap, and can't you tell the weathers getting better, all the cabs are coming out now...good onyer chap.

Reactions: Sandra
.....if it ain't raining, the roof comes off, even at minus two last week......I didn't buy this just for summer posing

Loving the red inside trim, i know what you mean about the roof coming down mine has been down several times this year already.

.....if it ain't raining, the roof comes off, even at minus two last week......I didn't buy this just for summer posing

Loving the red inside trim, i know what you mean about the roof coming down mine has been down several times this year already.

Jealous! I'd absolutely love to be able to get the roof down, never got to experience it. Just really not a fan of fabric tops and how much they change the shape!

Just to help

RS4 Grill, with Joey Mod lights and Mesh fog intakes
Also carbon cab interior

IMG 4483

IMG 4484

Reactions: James.c and DieselJake
I want an rs4 grill so bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jasesapphy