my a4 b7 advant

kerbsidejanner

Reaction score
not sure if this is the right place or not.

just wondering roughly what this could be worth as may be considering selling.

55plate 2.0tdi remapped to 170bhp
165k but daily drive, still drives really nicely, great mpg
airlift v2 airride system, all fitted in spare wheel well so still have a full boot space
standard interior other then pioneer app radio, and uprated speaker and sub fitted
mercedes alioth wheels x5 2piece splits 8.5 all round
fsh up to my ownership 3 years ago, but has been serviced yearly
body work in i would say is in vgc for age, i have maintained it the best i can

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/data/photos/l/5/5405-1423601736-940cedf7ccdd80702451cec1dbc8b516.jpg

Yea thats what i was possibly considering as seen hiw much trouble he was having selling.
May return to standard and keep it a bit longer as buying a house and paying for a wedding is going to drain any funds for a new toy

House and a Mrs. eh.£££££££££££. You'll be going for back to 1990's Ford Fiesta then :yes:

Best of luck pal.

1990's! i couldnt even drive then haha. was only in primary school in that decade

may ditch cars for a while, misses has passat estate so dont need 2 estate cars, may get motorbike, then when have the money, buy a project

All I had when kids were growing up was a rusty Mk3 Cortina estate, the pinnacle of Essex Mans achievement. Things are different now I've grown up, kids all moved out except one 24 year old, mortgage paid up, Westfield when I was 59. Wife says I've come out of Middle Age Crisis and I'm going backwards now, I love it.