MST Air intake

LyleLannley

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone have any experience with the MST air intake kit (or similar kits)? I'm debating installing one on my 2017 1.4 A1, but unsure if the improvements in noise are even audible from inside the car, I also know that there won't be any noticeable performance improvements until I get it mapped
Thanks

Hi all,
Does anyone have any experience with the MST air intake kit (or similar kits)? I'm debating installing one on my 2017 1.4 A1, but unsure if the improvements in noise are even audible from inside the car, I also know that there won't be any noticeable performance improvements until I get it mapped
Thanks
Yes mate I’ve had one on mine for the last few months can definitely hear a difference , went to get it remapped yesterday and the man who did it commented saying it’s one of the loudest he’s heard.

Attachments

• 23974C96-5FF7-4D73-A0F7-572FC0C4F26A.jpeg
    23974C96-5FF7-4D73-A0F7-572FC0C4F26A.jpeg
    304.7 KB · Views: 91
Yes mate I’ve had one on mine for the last few months can definitely hear a difference , went to get it remapped yesterday and the man who did it commented saying it’s one of the loudest he’s heard.
Nice one, I’ll definitely have a look at putting one in then, out of interest how much of a difference did your remap make and how much did they charge you for it if you don’t mind?

Nice one, I’ll definitely have a look at putting one in then, out of interest how much of a difference did your remap make and how much did they charge you for it if you don’t mind?
No worries mate and I got mine up mapped up North cost me £210 for stage one+, gained around 40-45 Bhp and around 70nm torque. All depends which company you use really. But either way I can feel the difference 100%.