Facelift Moving on up

Well done kid but why all the cloak and daggers lol

And also l predict you won't keep that car long at all?
Thanks, I'm hoping this car will be different, it's a lot rarer, it's an rs so the exclusivity I want and it's got a proper engine, something I haven't had before. So who knows. But the drive home was awesome, I loved the presence it has on the road, loved the driving position and loved having a bigger coupe. Made me feel all grown up ha... the exhaust deffiently isn't loud enough though.. so I'll need an exhaust.

Reactions: TDI-line, Jassyo06, Tom.H and 1 other person
Any full pics of the beast mate ?

Reactions: James.B8 and Jassyo06
IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1250.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1247.jpg
[/URL]

Heres some pics, managed an unbelievable 35mpg in a 15 mile stint through roadwords haha, averaged 31.7mpg over the 120 mile drive home which is insane for that engine

Last edited:
Reactions: Psyman79, Reggieboy71, azibux1 and 6 others
IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1250.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1247.jpg
[/URL]

Heres some pics, managed an unbelievable 35mpg in a 15 mile stint through roadwords haha, averaged 31.7mpg over the 120 mile drive home which is insane for that engine
Stunning Dean very Sexy looking car indeed, l remember back just before l got my S3, l was having a butchers around Glasgow Audis forecourt and there was a special final edition RS5 14 plate in Porsche Riviera Blue..... Fully loaded with the 2 tone baseball stitched bucket seats it was a amazing looking car.... A real collectors car, got photos of it back home on my pc....but all the same it has real Road presence like you say. But not for its too large and higher maintenance for me..... All the best with it

Reactions: azibux1, Tom.H, deanshaw24 and 1 other person
Stunning Dean it really is fab looking. A mate of mine had a white one but that wasn’t the best colour to show the wide arches.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and deanshaw24
Cheers fellas, it's awesome looking car! And been kept in really good condition. My tpi wheels spacers don't fit, so they're up for sale as well. I'll do a thread on classifieds on Monday when I take the exhaust off. But got a few bits.

Reactions: Rob2k68