MMI not able to scroll songs?

Riko0073

Reaction score
hey guys

Think this might be an IOS issue as possibly only started happening after the last update to IOS12 but I’m no longer able to scroll down a list of songs and just stuck on the song playing?

I have to go back into a playlist to then scroll the tracks and then repeat if I want to view all other songs...very annoying!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Is this in the main MMI screen or the screen between the speedometer and the rev counter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this in the main MMI screen or the screen between the speedometer and the rev counter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both.

I’ve got the virtual cockpit so when you have the media option selected it is just stuck on the song playing and doesn’t allow you to scroll through all the songs on that playlist.

How are you connecting your device and what media service are you using?
When connected via Bluetooth using an iPhone to stream Spotify this is how mine has always been.
Apple Music shows albums and track list though...

How are you connecting your device and what media service are you using?
When connected via Bluetooth using an iPhone to stream Spotify this is how mine has always been.
Apple Music shows albums and track list though...
Using Apple Music via cable, has always worked before until recently?

Strangely enough one of my playlists still allows me to scroll down other tracks whilst playing a song but all others don’t allow this and I have to go back to playlists and select to scroll down the available songs.

I’ve deleted and re-downloaded Apple Music but didn’t fix it.

Have you tried a hard reset of the mmi?
Up on both toggles then press the scroll wheel, I’ll check mine with the cable in the morning.

Reactions: Riko0073
Have you tried a hard reset of the mmi?
Up on both toggles then press the scroll wheel, I’ll check mine with the cable in the morning.
I’ll give that a go mate