Mk3 Clutch Issues

R7yyc_TT

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents, new here.

Picked up a TT just over a month ago and the clutch is sticking to the floor in lower gears. Done it a few times but is booked in for investigation next month. Has anyone else experienced this?

Certainly want it under warranty as I have only done a few thousand miles and certainly isn't my fault. Might look into a performance/racing clutch further down the line just for a but of piece of mind if this is shot. Does anyone have or know of a good uprated clutch?

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG_2801.JPG
    IMG_2801.JPG
    639.5 KB · Views: 133
Hello ladies and gents, new here.

Picked up a TT just over a month ago and the clutch is sticking to the floor in lower gears. Done it a few times but is booked in for investigation next month. Has anyone else experienced this?

Certainly want it under warranty as I have only done a few thousand miles and certainly isn't my fault. Might look into a performance/racing clutch further down the line just for a but of piece of mind if this is shot. Does anyone have or know of a good uprated clutch?

Thanks guys!
I had this problem with my mk2 after being stuck in traffic for extended periods, my clutch would stick just below biting point leaving me unable to pull away until it would then release suddenly and lurch forward or stall. It first happened on a very hot day, and they said it had overheated but could not find any problems. It then happened again in cooler weather and they said the clutch fluid must have been affected by the initial overheating and was now more prone to it. They replaced the fluid under my used warranty and it has been fine ever since