Missing S1 badge - new owner

Mik B

Reaction score
Hi!

Super chuffed to have finally bought a black 2017 S1. Just settling in with it and noticed that the rear S1 badge is missing. I’ve contacted the seller but wondered if it’s a common thing for these badges to get stolen?

Mik B

I had my RS3 debadged from the factory and took the RS4 badge off the 4. Some people prefer discrete vs others who like the badges.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Hi!

Super chuffed to have finally bought a black 2017 S1. Just settling in with it and noticed that the rear S1 badge is missing. I’ve contacted the seller but wondered if it’s a common thing for these badges to get stolen?

Mik B
It was an option to be debadged when new. I did option it but they forgot

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi,

Thanks - I actually like the clean appearance of it, hadn’t thought about it being debadged!

Mik B

Hi,

Thanks - I actually like the clean appearance of it, hadn’t thought about it being debadged!

Mik B
Yeah it was a free option, makes it even more of a sleeper, unless you have a bright yellow one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi!

Mik B

Some people debadge to hide their embarrassment of having a base model others debadge to create a Q car look. Not sure I’m in either camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people debadge to hide their embarrassment of having a base model others debadge to create a Q car look. Not sure I’m in either camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hadn’t given it much thought until now... I think I would lean towards the understated look. Like the idea of having a super charged car without advertising it. My S1 also hasn’t got the Audi rings on the boot, it’s cleaner I guess. Didn’t know what a Q car was, just googled it and ooh I like!