Missing back seat storage solution?

MOA4B9

Reaction score
The front seats in my car came with no pockets on the back. I cannot believe that they will even make them like that in an S-line, even the cheapest hyundais have them. The kids are missing their storage so I did some research and found some cargo nets that can be screwed onto the plastic back of the front seats. Do you think it will hold? Is there no danger of damaging some electrics of the lumbar support?

BBQ-FUKA-Car-Rear-Seat-Truck-Storage-Luggage-Organizer-Holder-Mesh-Cargo-Pouch-Net-Pocket-Fit.jpg_640x640.jpg

Attachments

• B2C61375-D36F-4154-9473-54160F306B15.jpeg
    B2C61375-D36F-4154-9473-54160F306B15.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 596
Personally I wouldn't, you have to specify the storage pack to have these. And your audi has many things a cheap hyundai hasn't...

The even crazier thing is, they don’t include these cheap nets on the back of seats and make you pay extra for them, yet include the rear ‘dog’ blind to devide the boot and rear seats. That makes no sense to me.

I didn't have a choice which options to choose. I bought a 6 month old car. I would expect these to come as standard. Ryanair has them and they don't charge extra
What alternative do I have? No storage or buy whole new seat?

With the B8 you could but the seat back with the fitted storage pack net. Don’t know if you can do that with the B9 but you should be able to.

The front seats in my car came with no pockets on the back. I cannot believe that they will even make them like that in an S-line, even the cheapest hyundais have them. The kids are missing their storage so I did some research and found some cargo nets that can be screwed onto the plastic back of the front seats. Do you think it will hold? Is there no danger of damaging some electrics of the lumbar support?

BBQ-FUKA-Car-Rear-Seat-Truck-Storage-Luggage-Organizer-Holder-Mesh-Cargo-Pouch-Net-Pocket-Fit.jpg_640x640.jpg
Where can I get the nets for the seats? Storage is ridiculous in by my b9 nowhere to put anything. Cheers

Amazon has loads of Back Seat Storage solutions, not all of them are ideal but to me they'd all be better than drilling holes in my seats.

Reactions: tickedon
Pretty sure the lumbar support is pneumatic so there’s plenty of danger if you go screwing self tapping screws in there.

BTW, that dog guard doubles as a load restraint when the seats are down so a great safety feature as far as I’m concerned that’s missing from most estate cars.

Reactions: Andy101