1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Miltek rs4 b7

Godzilla1980 Oct 8, 2015

1. Godzilla1980

Godzilla1980 New Member

Anyone selling miltek rs4 b7 cheaper than retail ripoff prices lol cheers Preferably with valves

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. chucky1

chucky1 Well-Known Member

Unsure what your posting bud. I'm interested in RS4s and Miltek exhausts so thought I would read it.

4. Godzilla1980

Godzilla1980 New Member

What is it that your unsure of bud lol

5. chucky1

chucky1 Well-Known Member

Aha.. reread your post Godzilla. Sorry mate, I get it now.

6. rossdagley

rossdagley Active Member Audi RS4

Speak to JC Weldfab - the quality of exhausts they produce is exceptional and better than any mass produced off the shelf system. The JCWF B7 system is exceptional.

7. Godzilla1980

Godzilla1980 New Member

Dam already ordered miltek non res valves before I read post lol hope miltek live up to there rep lol cheers

adamss24 likes this.
  8. Tsr-performance

Tsr-performance www.tsr-performance.com

we can offer good discounts on the Milltek systems

9. S3 OKR

S3 OKR Active Member

How much for a milltek for a b7 rs4?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. Scott Brady

Scott Brady New Member

Any promo codes :p

11. RS4 Cookie

RS4 Cookie Member

I just got a Non Res, Valved Milltek albeit second hand, fitted to my motor 2 weeks ago and it sounds the mutts nuts. They retail for around £1700 I believe with the valves. The Exhaust I got is 2 yrs old and I got mine for £500 plus £50 fitting. In all honesty though, nothing to do with the quality of it, the quality is top notch and "yes"..it sounds awesome but I expected "Louder" from a "Non" res system... the difference sound wise between the standard system and the Milltek....just doesn't justify the price tag. If your thinking about getting one...trust me, the non res, valved system is the one to get...there's only a very slight "drone" around the 2k rpm mark. Motorway Engine speeds are lovely with no drone at all and any other Engine speed..(especially with the valves open) can only be described as...Very Pleasant.

8utters likes this.